How you can help CHE
As an organisation CHE depends entirely on its members and private donations for financial support, and in its campaigning CHE relies on the efforts and talents of its members and other volunteers.
You can help CHE to continue its work in any of the following ways:
Membership and donations
- by making a donation: all contributions to help our work are warmly appreciated.
- by leaving a legacy to to CHE in your will: we were enormously helped by a very generous legacy from the late Derek Oyston of Gateshead.
- by becoming a campaigning member and helping regularly
- letter-writing campaigns
- public speaking
- designing leaflets
- by becoming a supporting member and providing CHE with a regular income through a Bankers Order
- by persuading your own organisation (e.g. LGBT group, Trades Union, Civil Liberties group) to affiliate to CHE and thus provide moral support and a modest income for CHE.
- by volunteering — using your time and skills to help CHE.